Friday, 16 November 2012

Fetish-it-now on eBay

Lucy and her...err....bra
I was slightly shocked yesterday. I did also have a jolly good laugh. You see, I decided to sell two old (in the sense that I can’t wear them now, not that they are grey and ugly or anything) bras on eBay.  I have done this before with maternity bras and they sold surprisingly quickly.

I know sometimes rules apply to one thing but not another so I decided to check on eBay and ensure I could list regular bras that had been ‘used’.

A quick search and there appeared the bras.  Hang on.  As I scroll down the page to see if mine would be worth listing as they are big, basic (most are frilly, sexy types)  and I used them after I finished breastfeeding, I came across some pictures.  

There were women clearly modelling their bras! 

I was a little taken aback by this. Why the heck would you need to stick a picture of your boobs in a bra onto eBay? Surely us women know what a bra looks like on?  

One seller had listed her item as ‘Lucys worn turquoise bra’ and the description was a classic.  It says “Photos are to show what item will look like and of no sexual content”.  Yes Lucy, clearly us women need four photos of you almost falling out of your bra so we know what it will look like on us.  I wonder if you're trying to prove a point to your ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/boss as it is rather odd to name yourself in the listing.

A bit more scrolling and it got worse. Now I was confronted (if you pardon the pun) by someone with middle-age spread and bad cellulite, modelling a bra – but via a shot of herself in her suspenders and thong with just the head missing. Judging by the rest of the body, it was probably good that her face was out of shot.  I couldn’t help myself. I had to peek. I opened up the page to find about fifteen pictures of this woman ‘modelling’ her bra.  Someone should have told her though that you cannot see the bra when she is bent over, facing away from the camera with her flabby arse eating a thong right in your face.

I wonder if I have stumbled on an eBay fetish area by mistake?

One thing is for sure, there won’t be any men in macs looking at my bra pictures!

8 comments:

  1. Ha! This made me laugh! There are many many people out there who make a livig on ebay through selling their worn undergarments it is a pleasure amongst lots of men but not limited to of course who like to have 'collections' so yes, maybe you have stumbled into the unknown !!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder how they get around using the words 'knickers' or 'pants' as it seems eBay won't allow that (I found out when trying to list baby dress sets with little knickers that go over the nappy!) :)

      Delete
  2. ha ha if you think he bra's are bad you should check out the used shoes/socks section. It's the questions asked to the sellers that are the worse. Like will you wear them x amount of days without washing them for me? Still theres brass where theres muck I suppose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, I clearly have lived a sheltered life. I wonder if that's something to do with how I got one used stiletto once from eBay? It's on the blog if you want a read - very odd ;-)

      Delete
  3. hehe this made me laugh, and i just want to point out im not that Lucy! lol it happened to me before though, i stumbled across a section of 'worn shoes' aparently some people like these alot! and on the listing it said 'private listing, will send in brown paper, very discreet' funny thing was, these really worn shoes were fetching a fortune. madness isnt it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are clearly missing a trick here. Right, the next time I have some smelly, falling to pieces trainers, I know where I'm heading ;-)

      Delete
  4. Haha, this made me chuckle! Whatever you do don't stumble into the worn shoes or tights section, bleurgh! x

    shayandfamily.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm feeling quite disturbed now LOL It seems there is a whole other world to 'selling' on eBay ;-)

      Delete