Wednesday, 23 July 2014

Schools out for Summer

Another year over.  School year that is.

I simply cannot believe that my 3 girls have completed a whole school year!  Where has the time gone?  N is at nursery, S at primary and J at secondary.  To think, this time next year, J will have left school!  Goodness me.

I am so looking forward to the summer holidays.  Being very fortunate in that I am a stay-at-home-mum/full-time postgraduate student means that I get to spend the entire summer holidays with my little gang of girls. Of course hubby is having some time off too and we have some days out planned and friends to visit or coming to us so I'm sure it will be a fun packed 6 weeks.

We're not off on holiday anywhere as, well, we simply can't afford it this year.  Not to worry, we'll have lots of fun in the garden too with the climbing frame, swings, trampoline and, of course, new paddling pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment