Tuesday, 24 February 2015

TV excitement - The Walking Dead and Broadchurch

Last night's The Walking Dead - oh my goodness. I have a bad feeling in my bones.  Rick didn't asked the 3 questions for starters.  Bit late when Michonne remembered this fact as they were driving to Aaron's sanctuary - Alexandria.


Children's laughter coming through the gate as they arrived. Aaron said earlier that you couldn't hear anything from outside the walls.  Be afraid then.

No guards.  Anywhere.

No people in the photographs that Aaron showed to Rick and the group. Apparently the one of the whole group didn't come out. Just too suspicious.

I can't wait until next week to see what Alexandria is all about.


As for the finale of series 2 of Broadchurch - if I'd been Mark Latimer, I'd have bundled Joe into the van, driven to the edge of that huge cliff and thrown him off of it.  Just saying....




No comments:

Post a Comment