Monday, 6 July 2015

The end of nursery

N has been going to nursery for 3 days per week for the past two years. She goes to a Prep School nursery which I have been very pleased with.  I like the fact that she has got used to a school type curriculum with changing for PE, playing games, dance and having lunch in a big school hall with all the other girls.  

It's all about to come to an end though.  She finishes at her current school on Wednesday and today, in her little bookbag, was a lovely CD from the teachers in the nursery part of the school full of pictures of her during her time there.  It has made me feel quite emotional.

It is such a wonderful memento of her time there and I know she's had a fabulous start and is very excited about joining S in primary school.  I also am looking forward to being able to walk both girls to school and not having to do a separate school run in the car for N anymore.  But...I'm going to miss the school, the uniform, the nice little ways they have with the girls and the gentle environment.

She is growing up too quickly.  I know she will do well and settle in fine at her new school as she's already had some introduction days and she knows it well from S, but it's with a heavy heart that we say goodbye to her current one.

No comments:

Post a Comment