Saturday, 5 September 2015

Boden Nature Tee

Oh Boden, you must have overheard me.  A friend and I were talking a couple of weeks ago about the fact that Boden had sent us both a number of great money off vouchers but, alas, in the last year or so, nothing has come from them.  So, would you believe it, last week a £10 off voucher arrived through my letterbox (and my friends as well).  

I can't resist a Boden discount so I was on the website in seconds to have a look what was available, but not for me.  S needs some new winter, long-sleeved t-shirts and dresses as she's outgrown all of hers (handy for N then), so I was after something 'cute'.  I found it.  This gorgeous Nature Trail T-Shirt.  S adores woodland creatures so this fabulous 100% cotton tee was a must.  It's in purple too which just so happens to be her favourite colour in the world.  It also had 20% off and I got free postage.  Can this get any better? S loves it.  I love it.  N loves the fact all the little creatures are wearing bright coloured accessories (and, of course, the fact that one day it will be hers).  I would have put a picture up of her in it but the day she wore it, she dropped some dinner down the front and as lovely as it looks, I don't think the custard stain did it any favours.  I'll pop one up next time she's in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment