Friday, 2 October 2015

Tooth Fairy

The tooth fairy came to visit my 6 year old last night.  She had so carefully put her front tooth into the little purple bag that she has for them, and popped it under her pillow.  But alongside the tooth was the sweetest little letter ever.  It read:
" Too the tooth fairy. Please may I have sum pixie dust. I don't mind if you don't give me any.  Love from S.  - What is your name?"
The picture is just adorable.  She's done such a cute picture of the tooth fairy with her wand.
She wasn't in the least bit upset that there was no fairy dust left (in fact she thought it was sprinkled into a book about the tooth fairy) and was just so pleased the tooth fairy took her picture.
I just love children's imagination.  Long may the believing continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment