Thursday, 25 May 2017

Norman Reedus (deserves a quality frame)

I have to say that I am very lucky indeed.  This amazing autographed picture was delivered to me last week.


Norman Reedus/Daryl Dixon
My awesome brother-in-law goes around the world designing film studios and has been doing a lot of work with Atlanta Studios, where The Walking Dead is filmed. I'm a huge Norman Reedus/Daryl Dixon fan and when I found out he was going there, I asked him to see if he could get me a signed photo.   Boy, did he come up trumps!

This beaut was sent by one of TWD producers to the head of Atlanta Studios, and then on to my BIL. It reached my hands last Sunday.  Of course, I had to order a frame for it straight away and decided it deserved more than a plastic one from Amazon, so went to Picture Frames Express.  The frame arrived today and it's fabulous.  Nice, new wood which smells just great.  The plexi-glass was covered both sides with protective film which you peeled off, so no finger marks or scratches anywhere.  Nice cream mount too.  Well wrapped, and couriered to me.  I'm delighted.

P.S. It was tough to get a photo on a nice sunny day like today without me or my feet or the room being reflected in it. I even crawled under the stairs to try but that was too dark!

1 comment:

  1. He certainly does. I'm *so* jealous!

    ReplyDelete