Wednesday, 12 July 2017

Graduation Day - Trust me, I'm a Doctor

Yesterday was my graduation.  A bit worrying as the weather had folded somewhat and as we all arrived at university, it literally tipped down. Oh well, not much you can do about that.  Headed in to collect my tickets and get 'robed' and as I came out from there, the rain stopped and we got to take some photos outside.




Had I have known just how far I needed to walk, I wouldn't have worn high heels.  We processed through the picture gallery and chapel, after walking around the quad, then did it all again as we were formally presented to the Principal.  My aching feet!  If I'd been wearing my FitBit, I'm sure it would have buzzed to say my 10,000 steps were done.





Cheesiest grin ever!
After the event, we had drinks and a lovely catch up with my sister-in-law and nephew, along with some official photographs of the whole School of Management graduands for 2017.




Graduation was a wonderful, fun day and I loved every minute of it.  You can spot us PhDs in the red/burgundy robes (wonder what their real colour name is?) along with staff at the bottom of the steps.

Guess what?  The rain held off until the moment we were halfway back to the car park.

No comments:

Post a Comment